Yakın zamanda aşağıda ki ekran görüntüsünden de görebileceğiniz gibi UR 8 ile birlikte Service Manager Self-Service portal HTML 5 destekli yeni arayüzüne kavuşmuştu. Oldukça hızlı bir şekilde güncellemeleri devam eden yeni portal için son olarak Update 3 yayınlandı. İlgili update ile birlikte aşağıda ki geliştirme ve düzeltmeler geldi. Güncellemeyi https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=52061 adresinden indirebilirsiniz.
New features that re included in this release
- Attachments are now included in the Action log and can be downloaded.
- The Must Vote and Has Veto information is added for reviewers in Review activities.
- By default, the portal puts custom enumerations for My Request (incident & Service Requests) states in the Closed filter category. Now the portal allows for customization to map required custom states to the Active filter category also.
Issues which are fixed in this release
- Multiple selections across pages in the Query UI do not work.
- Enums in list don’t appear in the same order as they are shown in the console.
- Cannot scroll to last item in Internet Explorer 10.
- Selections of optional query element in a request offering is not being mapped to work item fields.
- The Resolved Date property for an incident is not being set while resolving an incident from the Self Service Portal.
- When you author the request offering, custom properties cannot be mapped to an activity which is part of another activity.
- The portal is not setting Actual End Date or Decision Date values for manual and review activities.
- The portal displays an incorrect time when the server uses the 12 Hr (AM/PM) time format.
- Request offerings and Service offerings are unsorted (now are shown alphabetically).
- Marking a manual activity as failed takes it to the Completed state.
- The Date Picker in a request offering form keeps the date only in U.S. format.
- A request offering form crashes if it contains an empty Simple list form element.
Faydalı olması dileğiyle…